Using a nail polish rack for vallejo bottles and metallic bits
by Flynnt · Published · Updated
I have been using nail polish racks to sort my paints for a while. I use mostly three brands of paint: Vallejo, scale75 and Privateer Press (P3). My OCD has forced me to actually move all the P3 paints onto Vallejo bottles:
That’s how my smaller rack, with all the P3 paints, looks.
However, this post is not about that, this post is about how to enhance those racks to do even more! (maniacal laugh on the background).
I have been having problems with my drill bits because I keep losing them. So I decided to buy magnetic tape and add it to my paint rack. Now I can keep all those pesky bits and even xacto blades:
Paint rack with the magnetic tape holding drill bits and xacto blades.
What other DIY projects have you guys used to improve your painting desk?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.8 January 2, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.7 December 19, 2017
- The Old West Chronicle : Hordes: Minions Barnabas, Lord of Blood (Warlock)
- Sean's Wargames Corner : Paint Table Saturday 224 – Progress on Bretonnians and Wizards
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : French Indochina 15mm Squad Level Skirmish
- Confessions of a 40k addict : I’m going to be on Warhammer tv
- The Anarchy of Anton! : Robin 2018
- Bob's Miniature Wargaming Blog : More Fate of Nations
- Guerrilla Miniature Games : On the Paint Table – Shadespire Fyreslayers & Skaven, Warzone Bauhaus and Malifaux
- Anatoli's Game Room : Saber & Blood Poles and Cossacks painted up
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : TSA Clubevening 16th of february 2018
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Climbing the Lead Mountain
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Why Play Infinity
- Previous story My Gaming ADD, aka an (eventual) love letter to the Tie Phantom.