Using a nail polish rack for vallejo bottles and metallic bits
by Flynnt · Published · Updated
I have been using nail polish racks to sort my paints for a while. I use mostly three brands of paint: Vallejo, scale75 and Privateer Press (P3). My OCD has forced me to actually move all the P3 paints onto Vallejo bottles:
That’s how my smaller rack, with all the P3 paints, looks.
However, this post is not about that, this post is about how to enhance those racks to do even more! (maniacal laugh on the background).
I have been having problems with my drill bits because I keep losing them. So I decided to buy magnetic tape and add it to my paint rack. Now I can keep all those pesky bits and even xacto blades:
Paint rack with the magnetic tape holding drill bits and xacto blades.
What other DIY projects have you guys used to improve your painting desk?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Writing Tricks: Writing Music
- Forum Hoard #172 - Hoard of the Procrastinators!
- Kako da uživate u RPGu, a da ne morate (mnogo) da platite
- Mehr, 1758
- R & R Games Hanabi Card Game
- 2019 update
- Back to sea in small ships.
- Star Realms: Frontiers Review
- Digitalno izdanje Evolution dobilo datum izlaska
- Daily Chronicle: Announced "NOVA Open 2019" August 29th-September 1st, 2019
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Why Play Infinity
- Previous story My Gaming ADD, aka an (eventual) love letter to the Tie Phantom.