Using a nail polish rack for vallejo bottles and metallic bits
by Flynnt · Published · Updated
I have been using nail polish racks to sort my paints for a while. I use mostly three brands of paint: Vallejo, scale75 and Privateer Press (P3). My OCD has forced me to actually move all the P3 paints onto Vallejo bottles:
That’s how my smaller rack, with all the P3 paints, looks.
However, this post is not about that, this post is about how to enhance those racks to do even more! (maniacal laugh on the background).
I have been having problems with my drill bits because I keep losing them. So I decided to buy magnetic tape and add it to my paint rack. Now I can keep all those pesky bits and even xacto blades:
Paint rack with the magnetic tape holding drill bits and xacto blades.
What other DIY projects have you guys used to improve your painting desk?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep. 18 August 9, 2018
- Monsters and Mechaniks Episode 3: Future Plans and Huge Base Dojo July 23, 2018
- Monsters and Mechanics Episode 2 Tournament Talk July 17, 2018
- House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID July 17, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.17 July 12, 2018
- Boisterous Exuberance : Kickstarter alternate sculpts [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]
- WRECK MARKER : BRAIN IN A JAR
- DRESSING THE LINES : Gorgeous 3D-printed governor’s mansion
- Dampf's modelling page : An Industrial Narrow Gauge Adventure – Adding Clutter part thirteen
- Danse Macabre by quidamcorvus : Galeria: Krasnoludowie Chaosu z Zorn Uzkul. Wojownik Klanowy – Sygnalista.Gallery: Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul. Clan Warrior – Musician.
- leadaddicted : Lucca C&G 2017: Ganesha Games [part03]
- Brazos Evil Empire : Two Marshals: District 9 using Gruntz 15mm
- A Journey into the Dark Millennium : MENG Sd.Kfz.182 King Tiger with Henschel Turret [Assembly Completed]
- Brushes and Bases : Back to the Brushes 189
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : Closed for Prague Holiday
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Why Play Infinity
- Previous story My Gaming ADD, aka an (eventual) love letter to the Tie Phantom.