Steamforged customer service
by Flynnt · Published · Updated
This is an ode to Steamforged customer service and how great they are.
I bought a metallic Brisket recently and when I looked at her face my heart was broken: her great grin was not present!
I did not know what to do, so I mini-ranted on facebook (after all, was that not the reason facebook was created to begin with?). Everyone told me to contact customer support (at firstname.lastname@example.org), they kept saying how good they were. Thus, I send them an email and waited. In less than 6 hours I had a reply back from them asking for a shipping address and that same day the model was sent to me.
replacement model on the left, original on the right.
I have seen good customer service (Privateer Press is good at replacing missing parts), but steamforged are superb, not only in what they do but how fast they are.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Association - Les Riflemen : 1684, un bastion en pleine tempête…A stronghold in the storm.
- The League of Augsburg : Partizan -debrief
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : What a Tanker! Panther Basecoat
- Must Contain Minis : Why I Love Playing Bolt Action
- Madaxeman.com Updates : Take The ADLG Survey
- Polyhedron Collider : Guards of Atlantis Review
- Zac's gaming blog : Building Deadzone terrain
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Armour (not so) Fast Panther Ausf G
- Dust, Tears & Dice : 15mm Russian Buildings – The Weekend Challenge.
- Fanplastic Little Men : Zombicide: Black Plague Male Walkers
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight