Run the Length Ep.15: Farmers vs Blacksmiths Guild Ball Commentary Feat. Alex Botts
by Vincent Curkov ·
Midwest Wargaming, welcome to Run the Length!
Since I am new here let me introduce myself. My name is Vincent Curkov and at the time of this blog post, I am The number 5 Guild Ball player in the world and the top-ranked Alchemist. I play in the Chicago meta and have been making Guild Ball content on YouTube for about a year and I am excited to bring you the latest episode of my game play commentary series Run the Length.
This is the fifteenth episode of Run the Length a game play commentary series for guild ball. Join me as I break down a Farmers vs Blacksmiths game against World Champion Alex Botts explaining my thoughts and decisions as I played this match. Alex is known for being a host and founding member of Strictly the Worst Guild Ball Podcast.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Personal Blowers
- Review: Green Stuff World Metal Colors
- Bell V-280 Flies 322 MPH: Army Secretary Praises Program
- Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Cosmo Reverse Version [WIP - Finding matching colors for the hull and deck]
- Warhammer Underworld: Garreck's Reavers
- Museum Crawl Weekend - The REME Museum
- Age of Sigmar: Archregent
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T. THE DUNGEON!
- The Siege of Tsingtau
- Daily Chronicle: Announced "Renegade Open 2019" November 22nd-24th
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Guildball Batrep #4 – Masons (Hammer) vs. Fishermen (Shark)
- Previous story Guild Ball battle report, Thresher vs Skatha