The Pitch, Ep.17
by midwestwargaming ·
Dan and Lance are here to hit you up with our Vet Cinder hot takes, ask some tough questions about the Blacksmiths Guild and then we each brew our own Blacksmith list and go head to head. Later in the episode we do another round of questions from the GUBS.
If you are new to Blacksmiths check out Lance’s original article telling you who to play. It’s timeless.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Monsters and Mechanics Episode 2 Tournament Talk July 17, 2018
- House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID July 17, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.17 July 12, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.16 July 5, 2018
- Monsters & Mechaniks Ep. 1, Cyrenia and Thyron July 3, 2018
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : On the Painting Desk 56
- http://www.manbattlestations.com/blog : Episode 32
- Through Gamer Goggles : Here’s Negan A walking Dead board game from Mantic Games
- Brazos Evil Empire : Molossia!
- Through Gamer Goggles : Warmachine Releases expected July 20
- Through Gamer Goggles : Free League Publishing at Gen Con 2018 – Bringing you to Other Worlds
- Midwest Wargaming : Southeastern Team Championship
- PiTCHW!SE : Nedeljne vesti 13.7. – 20.7.2018
- ALBAtwo Warblog : War and Conquest – Four Year hiatus
- Dr. Willett's Workshop : Friday’s Scenery Update
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID
- Previous story The Pitch, Ep.16