The Pitch, Ep.17
by midwestwargaming ·
Dan and Lance are here to hit you up with our Vet Cinder hot takes, ask some tough questions about the Blacksmiths Guild and then we each brew our own Blacksmith list and go head to head. Later in the episode we do another round of questions from the GUBS.
If you are new to Blacksmiths check out Lance’s original article telling you who to play. It’s timeless.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.22 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.21 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.20 September 20, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.19 September 5, 2018
- Midwest Wargaming Podcast, Episode 2 – New and Exciting Games August 24, 2018
- Off the Painting Table – Killteam: Star Striders
- Re-discovered figures. an army build quick win
- Seven Years War Black Powder Game
- Blood Knights of the Crimson Inferno
- The Real Deal! Warhammer Shadespire battle report
- Christmas Wish List 2018
- Amazing painting skill by Olga Kropotova
- Warfighter WWII Review
- [Rant] Pathfinder 2: Will it suck?
- Hangar Waagnatie
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID
- Previous story The Pitch, Ep.16