The Pitch, Ep.8
by midwestwargaming ·
For our first episode of 2018 Lance and Dan break from thier normal news-reporting habits and get into the nitty gritty of Blacksmiths. Lance has been known to dabble in these waters and Dan has lost to his brother’s Blacksmiths before so they are both experts. Come listen to thier expert opinons and they’ll tell you why the midwest is right and why the UK is wrong.
Oh, and if you like this podcast please take a moment to leave a review on iTunes, it really helps a lot with visibility.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Must Contain Minis : Why I Love Playing Bolt Action
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Armour (not so) Fast Panther Ausf G
- Dust, Tears & Dice : 15mm Russian Buildings – The Weekend Challenge.
- Fanplastic Little Men : Zombicide: Black Plague Male Walkers
- Over Open Sights : Skoda 75 mm M15 Gebirgskanone
- Over Open Sights : Mutton Chop WW1 German Jaeger. Pack GER12.
- Anything But Ones : GREX 3v3 Tournament
- Napoleonic Wargaming : Fighting in a Built Up Area (BUA)
- Lair of the Uber Geek : Jungle Terrain – Finished!
- ChargeBlog : GDPR and ChargeBlog
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight