The Pitch, Ep.8
by midwestwargaming ·
For our first episode of 2018 Lance and Dan break from thier normal news-reporting habits and get into the nitty gritty of Blacksmiths. Lance has been known to dabble in these waters and Dan has lost to his brother’s Blacksmiths before so they are both experts. Come listen to thier expert opinons and they’ll tell you why the midwest is right and why the UK is wrong.
Oh, and if you like this podcast please take a moment to leave a review on iTunes, it really helps a lot with visibility.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep. 18 August 9, 2018
- Monsters and Mechaniks Episode 3: Future Plans and Huge Base Dojo July 23, 2018
- Monsters and Mechanics Episode 2 Tournament Talk July 17, 2018
- House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID July 17, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.17 July 12, 2018
- Brushes and Bases : Back to the Brushes 189
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : Closed for Prague Holiday
- WRECK MARKER : BEGINNINGS & ENDINGS
- Dust, Tears & Dice : Best laid plans…. An FIW Encounter.
- wargames and walking : BattleGroup Tobruk -British Infantry division
- Sbminisguy's Blog : Two Hour D-Day – The Beach
- Put paint on : The Hannibal Barca 2 Hour Painting Challenge
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Broadside and Ram: Action off the Scilly Isles
- Board Game Quest : Choose Your Own Adventure: House of Danger Review
- Bunny's Wargame Rantings : Another New Project :-( Or Non Project 15mm American Civil War
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight