The Pitch, Ep.6
by midwestwargaming ·
SteamCon US finally happened and it was the most fun I had at a convention since Muse On Con. Lance and Dan take turns recapping all of the awesome experiences they had at Steamforged Games premiere convention this past weekend in Chicago. Tournament talk, Snake Draft, Keynote recap, etc. etc.
The Pitch is a podcast focused on discussing Steamforged’s sport-themed-wargame, Guild Ball. Lance Becker and Dan White are both Iowa coaches who love the game and wanted to promote Guild Ball more in our area as well as give a midwest perspective on tactics and teams.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Crisis gem I discovered
- Liebherr LTM 1250 Diecast Crane Model
- Journey of the Maulers: A legendary pun
- WH40K Planetary Defence Weapon
- Otherworld force assembled
- Painting a Magical Weapon
- ScrumCon 2020 is go for Ignition
- Happy Veterans Day - More Force on Force Minis
- You get a Stretch Goal! And you get a Stretch Goal! And you...
- V the Mini Series - The Alamo #2