The Pitch, Ep.6
by midwestwargaming ·
SteamCon US finally happened and it was the most fun I had at a convention since Muse On Con. Lance and Dan take turns recapping all of the awesome experiences they had at Steamforged Games premiere convention this past weekend in Chicago. Tournament talk, Snake Draft, Keynote recap, etc. etc.
The Pitch is a podcast focused on discussing Steamforged’s sport-themed-wargame, Guild Ball. Lance Becker and Dan White are both Iowa coaches who love the game and wanted to promote Guild Ball more in our area as well as give a midwest perspective on tactics and teams.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.12 April 3, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.11 February 26, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : Opinion: painted armies on the table?
- The League of Augsburg : Tales from the Road: Futa Pass, Tuscany: German Cemetery
- WRECK MARKER : THE COOKIE THIEF
- WRECK MARKER : Q … is for … QUIPPER #atozchallenge
- PinAtWar : Balvin – Dwarven Mage // Krasnoludzki Mag Bitewny
- Sean's Wargames Corner : Fighting Burnout and getting a handle on the collection
- Tabletop Teacher : The Complete Blood Angels Beginners Guide
- Board Game Quest : Lanterns: The Harvest Festival iOS Review
- PiTCHW!SE : IELLO vas poziva da učestvujete u stvaranju kalendara
- Over Open Sights : Fussing over the Cooper Bombs.