The Pitch, Ep.13
by midwestwargaming ·
Dan and Lance return and like always we start off with a healthy dose of news. We talk Mataagi, Solthecians, Vet Honour, Harriet and then we attempt to tackle a question from a local: Why should someone play Engineers over Hunters, or vice versa?
Lastly, we spread some love about the upcoming Muse On Con in May.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.22 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.21 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.20 September 20, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.19 September 5, 2018
- Midwest Wargaming Podcast, Episode 2 – New and Exciting Games August 24, 2018
- Off the Painting Table – Killteam: Star Striders
- Re-discovered figures. an army build quick win
- Seven Years War Black Powder Game
- Blood Knights of the Crimson Inferno
- The Real Deal! Warhammer Shadespire battle report
- Christmas Wish List 2018
- Amazing painting skill by Olga Kropotova
- Warfighter WWII Review
- [Rant] Pathfinder 2: Will it suck?
- Hangar Waagnatie