The Pitch, Ep.13
by midwestwargaming ·
Dan and Lance return and like always we start off with a healthy dose of news. We talk Mataagi, Solthecians, Vet Honour, Harriet and then we attempt to tackle a question from a local: Why should someone play Engineers over Hunters, or vice versa?
Lastly, we spread some love about the upcoming Muse On Con in May.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- http://www.manbattlestations.com/blog : Protected: Hurricane Season Scenario 3
- DreamForge-Games : Good people doing cool things…
- Bleaseworld : A (brief) Partizan Snapshot!
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Pegasus EZ-Build King Tigers
- PiTCHW!SE : Društvene i video igre
- play board games : Sherman Leader Review
- Yarkshire Gamer : Op Compass – Game 3 T’Egypt Bound
- Asienieboje - wargaming blog : Jizzakh 1919. Dżyzak 1919.
- Creative Twilight : Is Warhammer Adventures Good for the Games We Love?
- Board Game Quest : Time Baron Review