The Pitch, Ep.11
by midwestwargaming ·
Dan and Lance start off episode 11 with a discussion on the Ratcatchers with guest host Pete Kain from the podcast Rage Quit Wire. After we finish oozing about the new disease-ridden guild we segway over into a discussion about every guild and thier auto-include models.
Dan & Lance don’t want your money, but you can show support by leaving likes and comments on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pitch-guild-ball-podcast/id1132859010?mt=2
and while you are at it, show some support for our friends down south, Rage Quit Wire.
Follow them on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/RageQuitWire/
Follow them on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcQh3wuifLb7GBAjlLAiiYQ
And subscribe to their iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rage-quit-wire/id1308704760?mt=2
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Association - Les Riflemen : 1684, un bastion en pleine tempête…A stronghold in the storm.
- The League of Augsburg : Partizan -debrief
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : What a Tanker! Panther Basecoat
- Must Contain Minis : Why I Love Playing Bolt Action
- Madaxeman.com Updates : Take The ADLG Survey
- Polyhedron Collider : Guards of Atlantis Review
- Zac's gaming blog : Building Deadzone terrain
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Armour (not so) Fast Panther Ausf G
- Dust, Tears & Dice : 15mm Russian Buildings – The Weekend Challenge.
- Fanplastic Little Men : Zombicide: Black Plague Male Walkers