Lecture Notes from the Breach, EP: 22 Goddamn Guild Cats
by midwestwargaming ·
Listen to audiobooks on Audible! www.audibletrial.com/BreachNotes
Log your Malifaux games on LogFaux! logfaux.com
This episode was recorded before GenCon, so please forgive any predictions that were proven wrong by facts.
We talk scheme combinations and cats.
Interested in an ad spot or a shout out? Have questions or comments about the show? Want to send us forbidden proxies? Contact us!
RSS Feed: feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundclo…908/sounds.rss
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.11 February 26, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.8 January 2, 2018
- Through Gamer Goggles : Box Breaking 239:Dungeon Fantasy From Steve Jackson Games
- oldSarges Wargame and Model blog : Make your own foam cutter
- Lead Reckoning : Just So I can Have Something To Aspire To
- Da Green Skins : Fighting Fantasy Books
- Da Green Skins : Ironjawz Brutes
- Da Green Skins : We Have Stickers
- Baron's Blog : Galactic Heroes Kickstarter is Launched!
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Operation Baltic Eagle
- Musings on Wargaming and Life : Frustrations
- Wojna w miniaturze : Goblin Trug
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Countercharge Ep18: Vayl, Consul of Everblight
- Previous story Countercharge Ep17: Wisconsin Team Tournament recap