Lecture Notes from the Breach, EP: 22 Goddamn Guild Cats
by midwestwargaming ·
Listen to audiobooks on Audible! www.audibletrial.com/BreachNotes
Log your Malifaux games on LogFaux! logfaux.com
This episode was recorded before GenCon, so please forgive any predictions that were proven wrong by facts.
We talk scheme combinations and cats.
Interested in an ad spot or a shout out? Have questions or comments about the show? Want to send us forbidden proxies? Contact us!
RSS Feed: feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundclo…908/sounds.rss
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.8 January 2, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.7 December 19, 2017
- The Pitch, Ep.6 December 5, 2017
- Cold War Hot Hot Hot : My Totally Unofficial Battlegroup:Cold War – some Central Front Soviet Lists
- Eclectic Gamer : How we organize and store Star Wars Imperial Assault
- STALKER7 : Reluctant Allies
- It's 500 Miles to the German Border! - A Twilight 2000 miniature wargaming blog : Hell By Daylight is Back, and tons of movement on the "Cold War Battlegroup" front.
- The Burning Eye : Craftworld Mael Dannan – evolution of a 2k list.
- GMorts Chaotica : Raging Heroes – New Releases
- Meeples & Miniatures : Nemesis Board Game launches on Kickstarter
- Ranger Games Publishing : The Cabal of Eight Pt.44: Betrayed at Last!
- GMorts Chaotica : Games Workshop – Warhammer Community Roundup
- Rob Hawkins Hobby : Building a Simple Battlefild
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Countercharge Ep18: Vayl, Consul of Everblight
- Previous story Countercharge Ep17: Wisconsin Team Tournament recap