Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.18: Faction-Oriented Solutions
by midwestwargaming ·
Log your Malifaux games on LogFaux! logfaux.com
We talk about a scenario example game and how each of the lecturer’s with their own faction tackle the pre-game.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Monsters and Mechaniks Episode 3: Future Plans and Huge Base Dojo July 23, 2018
- Monsters and Mechanics Episode 2 Tournament Talk July 17, 2018
- House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID July 17, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.17 July 12, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.16 July 5, 2018
- Co-op Board Games : Co-op Roundup – July 22, 2018
- Zac's gaming blog : Gates of Antares: Ghar v. Concord
- Madaxeman.com Updates : Dogs of War 2018 Game 4
- Fanplastic Little Men : Age of Sigmar: Moar Chainrasps
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : British Ironclads 1860-75
- oldSarges Wargame and Model blog : More White Dwarf Bushido articles.
- Meeples & Miniatures : Review: Battlegroup Torch
- Da Green Skins : What’s New with Mike and Jeff (Darren) July 21, 2018
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : GZG Summer Sale
- BigRedBatCave : Phalanx- latest!
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Countercharge Ep15: Cedar Rapids tournament recap
- Previous story Countercharge Ep 14: Axis, the Harmonic Enforcer