Magnetizing the Blood Bowl ball!
by Flynnt ·
After a 15 year hiatus by GWs part, Blood Bowl is officially back. In this post, I will not be debating the politics of this game, but instead, I will be talking about the new ball.
Now, the bases for blood bowl are the 32 mm with a hole on them so that you can stick the ball on it! Have you guys tried? Is HARD!! While assembling my orcs team, (note of advice, paint first, assemble after, other details cannot be reached otherwise), I decided to magnetize the ball on it!
I just made a whole on the base and stuck a magnet on it, and then I made a hole on the ball and stuck a magnet on it. After a talk with one of my locals, I decided to cover the magnet on the ball with some tape, it gives you a layer so that the connection is not that strong and is easier to de-attach from the base.
You can see me demoing the works of the magnets here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Must Contain Minis : Why I Love Playing Bolt Action
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : Armour (not so) Fast Panther Ausf G
- Dust, Tears & Dice : 15mm Russian Buildings – The Weekend Challenge.
- Fanplastic Little Men : Zombicide: Black Plague Male Walkers
- Over Open Sights : Skoda 75 mm M15 Gebirgskanone
- Over Open Sights : Mutton Chop WW1 German Jaeger. Pack GER12.
- Anything But Ones : GREX 3v3 Tournament
- Napoleonic Wargaming : Fighting in a Built Up Area (BUA)
- Lair of the Uber Geek : Jungle Terrain – Finished!
- ChargeBlog : GDPR and ChargeBlog