Magnetizing the Blood Bowl ball!
by Flynnt ·
After a 15 year hiatus by GWs part, Blood Bowl is officially back. In this post, I will not be debating the politics of this game, but instead, I will be talking about the new ball.
Now, the bases for blood bowl are the 32 mm with a hole on them so that you can stick the ball on it! Have you guys tried? Is HARD!! While assembling my orcs team, (note of advice, paint first, assemble after, other details cannot be reached otherwise), I decided to magnetize the ball on it!
I just made a whole on the base and stuck a magnet on it, and then I made a hole on the ball and stuck a magnet on it. After a talk with one of my locals, I decided to cover the magnet on the ball with some tape, it gives you a layer so that the connection is not that strong and is easier to de-attach from the base.
You can see me demoing the works of the magnets here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.8 January 2, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.7 December 19, 2017
- Imperial Guard Blog : Manticore Tactics – Warhammer 40K Blog
- WRECK MARKER : ALCHEMIST SYMBOLS
- Danse Macabre by quidamcorvus : Imperium, część 90 – Prowincje. Wielkie Księstwo Reiklandu & Wolne miasto kupieckie Kemperbad, część 3 – Historia i polityka.
- Analogue Hobbies : Entry #12 to AHPC VIII: 1870s era Prussians in Demi Ronde
- Tabletop Games UK : Santa Kyle: The Red and White, and Max
- Must Contain Minis : Review: Campaign: Market Garden for Bolt Action
- Mezmaron's Lair : Games Workshop Announces "Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons"
- MadPonies : Small men, big month
- Through Gamer Goggles : Box Breaking 232: Pathfinder Rusty Dragon Inn
- Lead Reckoning : Starting The Week As I Mean To Go On