Magnetizing the Blood Bowl ball!
by Flynnt ·
After a 15 year hiatus by GWs part, Blood Bowl is officially back. In this post, I will not be debating the politics of this game, but instead, I will be talking about the new ball.
Now, the bases for blood bowl are the 32 mm with a hole on them so that you can stick the ball on it! Have you guys tried? Is HARD!! While assembling my orcs team, (note of advice, paint first, assemble after, other details cannot be reached otherwise), I decided to magnetize the ball on it!
I just made a whole on the base and stuck a magnet on it, and then I made a hole on the ball and stuck a magnet on it. After a talk with one of my locals, I decided to cover the magnet on the ball with some tape, it gives you a layer so that the connection is not that strong and is easier to de-attach from the base.
You can see me demoing the works of the magnets here:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.22 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.21 October 29, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.20 September 20, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.19 September 5, 2018
- Midwest Wargaming Podcast, Episode 2 – New and Exciting Games August 24, 2018
- Off the Painting Table – Killteam: Star Striders
- Re-discovered figures. an army build quick win
- Seven Years War Black Powder Game
- Blood Knights of the Crimson Inferno
- The Real Deal! Warhammer Shadespire battle report
- Christmas Wish List 2018
- Amazing painting skill by Olga Kropotova
- Warfighter WWII Review
- [Rant] Pathfinder 2: Will it suck?
- Hangar Waagnatie