Longshanks leaders of the Midwest, part 2
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
I previously made a segment on the value of Longshanks and the ranking leaders of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. You can find part 1 here. That article was easy for me to write because I’ve seen all of those Longshanks leaders at local conventions . For part two, however, I had to do a lot of internet sleuthing because I’ve never met anyone on this list. Thankfully, the Guild Ball community is very friendly and people were willing to help me out when I was calling out for info on the GUBS FB group. So, thank you all who responded and I hope you enjoy reading and learning more about the heavy-hitters from the Midwest.
*Some of these fonts are small so you will likely need to zoom in.*
- Skyline Chilli, is a regional food item from the eastern Midwest. Unlike normal chilli which uses ground beef, skyline chilli recycles the chicken by-product and leftovers that come from the Ohio Pet Foods factory in Lisbon, Ohio
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- September Games - Week Two
- Back to Rank and Flank
- Rogue Stars Models
- Sherman Crab Conversion
- Will it be the end of the worlds as we know it?
- Tallarn Desert Raiders
- 40k – Crassus Armoured Assault Transport
- Wargames Illustrated Issue 383 (Shameless Self-Promotion)
- GMG Let’s Talk! 014 – …About Painting Competitions.
- Back to the Brushes 240