Interview with Warptides: a Dark Heresy 2nd edition RPG podcast
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
In Dark Heresy, the players assume the roles of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or other genres. The Game Master is able to tailor his campaign to suit his player group through this flexibility. Since the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them. The game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Bretonnia, część 9 - Dwanaście wielkich bitew, część 1. Bitwa pod Bordelaux.
- Painting tricks for optical effects
- Having Fun With Classic Army Men!
- Gaulois Noble Cavalry 28mm Victrix
- Board Game Squad Giveaway!
- Industrial Table
- Rohan vs Last Alliance: Stand Your Ground MESBG Battle Companies BatRep
- Guild Ball: Fisherman's Guild Reveal 'Knuckles'
- Rush M.D. Giveaway!
- And after the Hollywood version...here's the real one, French style.
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Statistical Analysis of Guildball: Season 3 updates – All Guilds Overview
- Previous story Mayhem’s November 40K Tournament