Interview with Warptides: a Dark Heresy 2nd edition RPG podcast
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
In Dark Heresy, the players assume the roles of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or other genres. The Game Master is able to tailor his campaign to suit his player group through this flexibility. Since the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them. The game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- September Games - Week Two
- Back to Rank and Flank
- Rogue Stars Models
- Sherman Crab Conversion
- Will it be the end of the worlds as we know it?
- Tallarn Desert Raiders
- 40k – Crassus Armoured Assault Transport
- Wargames Illustrated Issue 383 (Shameless Self-Promotion)
- GMG Let’s Talk! 014 – …About Painting Competitions.
- Back to the Brushes 240
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Statistical Analysis of Guildball: Season 3 updates – All Guilds Overview
- Previous story Mayhem’s November 40K Tournament