Interview with Warptides: a Dark Heresy 2nd edition RPG podcast
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
In Dark Heresy, the players assume the roles of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or other genres. The Game Master is able to tailor his campaign to suit his player group through this flexibility. Since the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them. The game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.20 September 20, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.19 September 5, 2018
- Midwest Wargaming Podcast, Episode 2 – New and Exciting Games August 24, 2018
- Midwest Wargaming Podcast, Episode 1 August 19, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep. 18 August 9, 2018
- Dice Tray
- Recenzja: Zarbag’s Gitz od Games Workshop.Reviews: Zarbag’s Gitz from Games Workshop.
- Gandalf the Grey
- Orc War Pigs!
- BLOOD BOWL – Journey of the Maulers: Project introduction
- Council Fires – 2018
- 28mm Helicopter Assault Trooper
- Adeptus Titanicus - Legio Vulpa Warlord and Reavers WIP³
- Something Sickly This Way Comes – Death Guard Characters
- Crescent Root Release 28mm Spanish building
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Statistical Analysis of Guildball: Season 3 updates – All Guilds Overview
- Previous story Mayhem’s November 40K Tournament