Interview with Warptides: a Dark Heresy 2nd edition RPG podcast
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
In Dark Heresy, the players assume the roles of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or other genres. The Game Master is able to tailor his campaign to suit his player group through this flexibility. Since the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them. The game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.12 April 3, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.11 February 26, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- Società di archeologia e cimeli : Opinion: painted armies on the table?
- The League of Augsburg : Tales from the Road: Futa Pass, Tuscany: German Cemetery
- WRECK MARKER : THE COOKIE THIEF
- WRECK MARKER : Q … is for … QUIPPER #atozchallenge
- PinAtWar : Balvin – Dwarven Mage // Krasnoludzki Mag Bitewny
- Sean's Wargames Corner : Fighting Burnout and getting a handle on the collection
- Tabletop Teacher : The Complete Blood Angels Beginners Guide
- Board Game Quest : Lanterns: The Harvest Festival iOS Review
- PiTCHW!SE : IELLO vas poziva da učestvujete u stvaranju kalendara
- Over Open Sights : Fussing over the Cooper Bombs.
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Statistical Analysis of Guildball: Season 3 updates – All Guilds Overview
- Previous story Mayhem’s November 40K Tournament