Interview with Warptides: a Dark Heresy 2nd edition RPG podcast
by midwestwargaming · Published · Updated
In Dark Heresy, the players assume the roles of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or other genres. The Game Master is able to tailor his campaign to suit his player group through this flexibility. Since the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them. The game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Ronin and Tribal
- Warmaster – Empire Army / Part I
- Kut Al Amara : Dec 1915 Scenario/ AAR
- Battle Report – NEW Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress – The Dreaded Ambull!
- Tank You Very Much!
- Nedeljne vesti 8.2. – 15.2.2019
- On the Painting Desk 82
- Game 9: Borka2 vs. Issyria
- Tales of the Arabian Nights solo: 4
- Towing the Line
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Statistical Analysis of Guildball: Season 3 updates – All Guilds Overview
- Previous story Mayhem’s November 40K Tournament