A Beginner’s Guide to: Widgets
by Vincent Curkov ·
Clean play is an important part of tournament play and Pat Van Value is here to teach you how to clean up your play by using widgets. Widgets are laser cut measuring tools that can be highly accurate when used properly and unlike tape measures widgets are designed with miniature games in mind.
This video is not an advertisement.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Monsters and Mechaniks Episode 3: Future Plans and Huge Base Dojo July 23, 2018
- Monsters and Mechanics Episode 2 Tournament Talk July 17, 2018
- House Shyeel Podcasters Season 3 Episode 1: New Beginnings and Retribution CID July 17, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.17 July 12, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.16 July 5, 2018
- Co-op Board Games : Co-op Roundup – July 22, 2018
- Zac's gaming blog : Gates of Antares: Ghar v. Concord
- Madaxeman.com Updates : Dogs of War 2018 Game 4
- Fanplastic Little Men : Age of Sigmar: Moar Chainrasps
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : British Ironclads 1860-75
- oldSarges Wargame and Model blog : More White Dwarf Bushido articles.
- Meeples & Miniatures : Review: Battlegroup Torch
- Da Green Skins : What’s New with Mike and Jeff (Darren) July 21, 2018
- Jim's Wargames Workbench : GZG Summer Sale
- BigRedBatCave : Phalanx- latest!
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Hobby Mythbusters: Wood Varnish vs Quickshade
- Previous story Introduction to Guildball: Part I – The Gist