A Beginner’s Guide to: Widgets
by Vincent Curkov ·
Clean play is an important part of tournament play and Pat Van Value is here to teach you how to clean up your play by using widgets. Widgets are laser cut measuring tools that can be highly accurate when used properly and unlike tape measures widgets are designed with miniature games in mind.
This video is not an advertisement.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- Over Powered Mat Giveaway
- Dragon Ball Z: Perfect Cell Review
- Battle Report: Arena Rex 3/25/2019 Ludus Magnus vs Legio XIII (3v3)
- Combat at Asch, 8th May 1759
- Let’s Play! – Moonstone by Goblin King Games
- Riverine Project 3.
- Widgers and Wonders Ep 144 – Tinkerturf by TinkerHouse Games
- Moria Goblins
- RPG vesti 26.3.2019: Grim & Perilous Studios po zahtevu igrača sažima pravila za novi ZWEIHANDER Player’s Guide
- RDTN Episode 167: Call to Adventure, Crisis, Roll For The Galaxy:Rivalry, Camel Up, Istanbul App
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Hobby Mythbusters: Wood Varnish vs Quickshade
- Previous story Introduction to Guildball: Part I – The Gist