And We Have Kick Off!
by Ethan Christiansen · Published · Updated
Hey guys! We’re Johnny Pastrami and “Spartacus” Christiansen, AKA Two Guys and a Pitch! We’re a brand new Guild Ball blog based in northeastern Wisconsin. A few days back, we put up a review of the Old Father’s Harvest box, and here it is!
Hope you enjoy!
Follow us at twoguysandapitch.blogspot.com or on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Two-Guys-and-a-Pitch-523621721356322/
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent MWWG podcast episodes
- The Pitch, Ep.10 February 14, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.9 January 16, 2018
- Lecture Notes from the Breach, Ep.25: Errata Right at Ya January 13, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.8 January 2, 2018
- The Pitch, Ep.7 December 19, 2017
- Imperial Guard Blog : Manticore Tactics – Warhammer 40K Blog
- WRECK MARKER : ALCHEMIST SYMBOLS
- Danse Macabre by quidamcorvus : Imperium, część 90 – Prowincje. Wielkie Księstwo Reiklandu & Wolne miasto kupieckie Kemperbad, część 3 – Historia i polityka.
- Analogue Hobbies : Entry #12 to AHPC VIII: 1870s era Prussians in Demi Ronde
- Tabletop Games UK : Santa Kyle: The Red and White, and Max
- Must Contain Minis : Review: Campaign: Market Garden for Bolt Action
- Mezmaron's Lair : Games Workshop Announces "Space Marine Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necrons"
- MadPonies : Small men, big month
- Through Gamer Goggles : Box Breaking 232: Pathfinder Rusty Dragon Inn
- Lead Reckoning : Starting The Week As I Mean To Go On
Creative Twilight: Creative Twilight
- Next story Guildball Batrep #5 Alchemists (Midas) vs. Union (Rage2)
- Previous story Guildball Batrep #4 – Masons (Hammer) vs. Fishermen (Shark)